ADD Adult Support Group
I am hoping to start a local support group
for ADD adults. This would be a chance to share strategies that have
worked as well as some of the pain of experiences that haven't worked
out so well. Hopefully it will also be a place where we can laugh at
ourselves and some of the funny things we do.
If you are interested please drop
me a note. Last updated 3/25/97; Reload
Back to ADD/ADHD page.
"Local" in this case means in the Marinette, WI,
Menominee, MI, and Peshtigo, WI area. Back
to Top of Page.
Articles on Adult ADD Support Groups
- Do We
Need Adult Support Groups?
- Article on the need for Adult ADD Self-Help and support
Questions and Answers about ADD for Adult Groups
- A short question and answer list for Adult Self-Help and
Tips For Support and Self-Help Success
- Good stuff, worth the reading...
Your Own Self-Help or Support Group
- It's easier than you think and the results are well worth the
- Short article on commitment and ADD
- A detailed article with concrete suggestions about types of
groups, and check lists for tips to help your group be
You might check out the not-unusual story
of Bill, a newly diagnosed adult with ADD.