Text-Only version available.
by Thom Hartmann, foreward by Richard Bandler
Paperback List: $11.00 *
Availability: This title usually ships within 24
Paperback, 176 pages
* Prices shown are for informational purposes only. Prices and discounts may be changed without notice to Balance Check and if an order is placed with Amazon.com, the price shown at that site is the correct one. If the prices here are different, please let me know.
Reviews and Commentary for Healing ADD : Simple Exercises That Will Change Your Daily Life
Have you read this book? Write
an online review and share your thoughts with other readers.
Hartmann's latest book presents simple methods involving visualization and positive thinking that can readily be picked up by adults and taught to children with ADD. "Thom Hartmann has laid out a controversial but appealing theory".--"Time"
A reader from New York, NY, 06/11/98
An excellent summary of NLP and personal transformation
This book is a very accessable and readable and usable summary of, and introduction to, NLP [neurolinguistic programing]. It puts it in the context of ADD, which is very useful and appropriate, but it's also a very solid NLP book in its own right.
From the back cover:
Healing ADD presents simple methods involving visualization and positive thinking that can be readily picked up by adults and taught to children with ADD. Those with ADD will learn to see their lives and the world around them differently. A series of instructions guides readers through transformational exercises that enable them to see, hear, and feel their own past behavior in a new and empowering way.
"People with ADD often grow up with strong negative feelings about themselves. Thom Hartmann offers hope, help, and positive solutions to those with ADD in his newest book, Healing ADD. Once again, Thom casts a bright light on ADD, showing us all that by looking at the positive in ourselves we will lead more fulfilling, productive, giving lives. This book is inspirational and a must read for those who have ADD or care about someone with ADD."
-- Harvey C. Parker, Clinical Psychologist and author
The ADD Hyperactivity Workbook for Parents, Teachers, and Kids
"Healing ADD is a useful, clearly written guide to new thinking and happiness for those with ADD. It is also a mind-liberating, life-affirming resource for anyone connected to someone with the problem. Pioneer thinker Thom Hartmann gives us specific, workable ways to indentify self-limiting beliefs and replace them with open-ended visions of posisibility."
-- Lucy Jo Palladino, Ph.D., author of The Edison
"With compassion and clarity, Thom Hartmann conveys some of the many ways that we can change our perception and thus change our lives. As an adult with ADD and the parent of a child with ADD, I find his books to be empowering and positive. Thom Hartmann speaks from experience and with great empathy for all of us with ADD. This book will benefit Hunters and Farmers alike!
-- Lisa Marie Nelson, author of
The Healthy Handbook and How To Get There
"A good ADD book should be clearly written, humorous, validating, conversational and highly stimulating. Thom Hartmann accomplishes all these things in Healing ADD. He outlines a host of useful techniques that the ADDer can add to his or her repertoire of coping strategies."
-- Peggy Ramundo and Kate Kelly, authors of
You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!
Foreward by Dr. Richard Bandler
- How We Experience the World Differently
- When is a "Difference" a "Disease?"
- Life Is What We Think It Is
- What is ADD?
- ADD as a Response to the Modern World
- How People Are Damaged by Growing Up With ADD
- Finding Your Calm and Powerful Center
- Reconstructing the Past
- Shedding Fears and Phobias
- Reorganizing Your Timelines
- Becoming Multi-Modally Functional
- Building New Motivation Strategies
- Anchoring Positive States for Future Access
- Learning New Learning Skills
- Learning New Communication and Relationship Skills with ADD
- Making Intentional Decisions About Friendships and Relationships
- Talking Circles
- Discover Purpose:Turning ADD Into an Asset
- Changing Life Circumstances to be Consistent with Who We Are: ADD Can Be Our Greatest Gift
- Recreate Your Environment Intentionally
Summary: Regaining Control of Your Life
ADD Success Stories: Guide to Fulfillment for Families with Attention Deficit Disorder
Beyond ADD: Hunting for Reasons in the Past & Present
Focus Your Energy: Hunting for Success in Business With ADD
Return to Top of Page
Go to Amazon.com to order Healing ADD